While the holidays are right around the corner, it brings up some people that are always impossible to shop for. So, below please find gift ideas for those hard to buy for people on your list. Also, these gifts are more affordable and can be a great gift for those on a tighter budget.
- Okay, Gift Cards are the obvious choice because people you can select the amount $ you can afford and you can pick a place (restaurant or store) and all around its a great gift that the person can choose When they want to use it
- Go ahead and make a spa kit for the ladies you know (this is also great for teens). Buy some nail polish, file, & hand cream. This works great because you control the cost by choosing where to buy these items based upon how much you want to spend.
- Make a homemade treat, like this to give to school teachers, neighbors, & friends, or this one here.
- For those looking for something easy and memorable try making a collage of photos to give to friends/ family documenting past activities together.
- Pool resources together with other family & friends to give a larger gift that the person actually NEEDS. Or maybe you are in need of something and its too expensive for any one person to buy a a gift. Either way, Check This Out.
- Look for gifts online: Compare prices of items in store to those on Amazon & Ebay, you might find a better deal.